Saturday, February 13, 2016

LAID BACK VALENTINE


I've been with my man for some time now, and when it's Valentine's round the corner, we're actually quite chilled out about it. Sometimes the best ways to celebrate is to take it easy and just appreciate being together with a little peace and quiet! After a very busy spell in my professional life, it's exactly  what the doctor ordered...

That doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with my outfit! This light maroon red skirt, black turtle neck and textured grey cardigan bring out a nice soft and understated feel - but I still feel quite romantic! Match with leopard print heels and red lip, and I feel very much in the mood!




knitwear cardigan HOLLISTER
turtle neck FCUK

photography

get the look


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature