Monday, February 8, 2016

A COAT OF RED - HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!


And here's my real New Year's Resolution - to actually post! Sorry for the long hiatus, it's been absolutely manic recently with a real transition into the next stages of my professional career. It's been a whirlwind ride and I can't wait for my next steps. Nonetheless and separately, I'm super excited to share with you my favourite new piece, this ZARA red coat. It fares well in brightening any outfit - here I've paired it with this grey knitwear duo.

Being Chinese, I get really excited when the Lunar New Year comes round this time of year. After the exciting highs of Christmas and the New Year, winter gets a bit dreary. However, come late January / early-to-mid February, the festivities begin again, and it's a great excuse to bring out a bold red number! In addition to its vivid colour, I love the coat's silhouette. As a petite girl, I find it's hard to rock longer jackets, but this one, with its above-the-knee cut, is the perfect length!






knitwear top M&S
knitwear skirt TOPSHOP
jacket ZARA

photography

get the look

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature