Thursday, February 25, 2016

BLACK AND VELVET


FOREVER XXI always provides me with easy to style pieces (at great prices); love this hat! I find getting the right length brim is quite important as my face is quite round - it's a good fit and doesn't flatten my hair too much.

I've always loved form fitting velvet pieces; they exude an age-old elegance that I can't get enough of! Here, I'm wearing a daring crop top with leggings ensemble - these ARITZIA leggings are some of my favourite pieces, this pair is extremely high quality and multi-purpose! Basically, I can do a session at the gym in them or utilise them as a standalone pair to go with almost any casual outfit. What's your must-have basic in your wardrobe?



hat and top FOREVER XXI
leggings ARITZIA

photography

get the look

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature