Monday, November 16, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA


Still pinching myself out of sheer disbelief that I was selected to participate in the YOINS blogger network! Had so much shooting this lace black dress for YOINS [ BUY IT HERE ], pairing it up with these sleek D&G heels. As I'm of petite stature, I am sometimes scared of taking on dresses with long lengths - but I find that if it's sufficiently form-fitting, then you've got no troubles there. I quite like the elongating way it hugs my figure.

I'm a bit fan of open backs, and this dress has a beautiful "V" shape that draws one's attention to the natural curvature of the waist. A very nice evening dress for a night at the theatre or fine dining - and extremely affordable too!

Had a blast with photographers FYI PHOTOGRAPHYANPARASAN and JASON ARBER who were on the scene shooting for their portfolios. 




dress YOINS [ BUY IT NOW ]
shoes D&G

photography
first three images FYI PHOTOGRAPHY
last image ANPARASAN

4 comments on "A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA"
  1. You look so fabulous in these shots! Everything about that dress is so gorgeous, it really suits you! I love the edgy/gothic style you having going on here - with a touch of elegance! ;) Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren, you're too kind! :)

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature