Thursday, September 10, 2015

MAYBE, I'LL BE A MAYBE GIRL - PUBLISHED IN JUTE MAGAZINE


So, my friend Sarah of MAYBE BY CATALFO is like somewhat of a super entrepreneurial whiz kid with an eye for beautiful design. Her work isn't just well made, she always seems to inject the pieces with a pinch of fun. When I got the chance to collaborate with her again, I knew it was going to be a blast! The dream team comprised of SOUNDSLIKEYELLOW PHOTOGRAPHY, KEISHA CHAN (makeup) and TEENY DOES HAIR (hair), with fellow MAYBE girl TRINH from TRINHOLOGY, and our "assistants" David Kim and Nancy Quan (thanks guys, you're the best!).

I've known Sarah for sometime now and she continues to amaze me with her enthusiasm and bubbly approach to life. It was a sincere honour to interview her for JUTE MAGAZINE where she spills the beans in terms of her aspirations, brand philosophy and the inspiration behind her Be a Unicorn collection. Go have a read! For now, enjoy some pictures of Trinh and I pretending we're sad because we got ditched at a party - but then obviously, the TABLES turned, and we make our own fun taking selfies with a super cute pastel-green camera, haha! The Maybe by Catalfo girl is the type of girl who makes the most of life, won't dwell on things she can't change, and has a laugh in the face of adversity or when things don't go her way. An extension of the designer, Maybe is a brand that I'm so proud to represent as a bona fide "Maybe" girl! 






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature