Friday, September 11, 2015

DELICATE IN BLACK


The BRITISH MUSEUM is one of my favourite sites in London. From the Rosetta Stone to the Elgin Marbles, it houses some of the most beautiful and culturally important relics in the world. I'm there so often I invested in a membership, and so I'm able to access quite a lot of the exhibitions without paying extra. It's one of those places that I feel very much at ease and where I can get lost amongst the gorgeous treasures on show. 

I paired this black and white outfit with my favourite red lipstick from MAC to give it that extra "pop" of colour. The thing I absolutely love, love, love about shoes from LK BENNETT is how immaculately well made they are. They tend to be really comfortable, stylish and work appropriate.

shoes LK BENNETT
skirt ZARA

photography





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature